A web hosted online document management solution offers a cost effective alternative to implementing document management software inhouse. Contact us to be introduced to an online document storage and retrieval system based on industry leading document management and imaging technology.
Hosted on a secure server platform, you can access a fully featured document management system from your office, home, client or any other remote site. The system gives you ability to manage both scanned images and computer generated documents, such as word processor, spreadsheet and email files. You can file and find documents via a folder structure and document indexing metadata. You can also search the actual text of the documents as well. Once accessed, you can email, print or edit documents as required. Full version control is provided.
Comprehensive security can be applied to control who has access to which documents and their functionality rights when they do so. A full audit trail is maintained of who did what, when.
You can either scan documents directly to the system from your own devices or utilise the services of an external scanning bureau that we can introduce you to.
You no longer have to worry about the technical and administration overheads of managing an inhouse system. You also save on the upfront software and hardware costs. You can access your documents online from anywhere, 24/7.
The costing is simple and can be readily planned for budgetary purposes.
Costs are as follows:
- £500 set up fee to establish folder structures, indexing and search templates, security profiles, your web brand etc.
- £100 per month giving you 2 GB of storage and 2 user log-ins
- An additional £25 per month is charged for each additional GB of storage
- An additional £25 per month is charged for each additional user
cost effective alternative to implementing document management software inhouse
Advantages of Online Document Management
- Ability to use and access document management from home, client sites, supplier sites, multiple companies, working from hotels etc.
- No need for large up-front budget or spending the time to get one approved - online document management is available at a fixed price based upon storage volumes and user numbers
- Rapidly deployed without long purchase cycles and implementation times
- Easily deployed
- No need for dedicated internal IT support